Are you looking for recipe inspiration 12 Layer Vanilla Sponge Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas 12 Layer Vanilla Sponge Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of 12 Layer Vanilla Sponge Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare 12 Layer Vanilla Sponge Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make 12 Layer Vanilla Sponge Cake adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook 12 Layer Vanilla Sponge Cake estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it 12 Layer Vanilla Sponge Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make 12 Layer Vanilla Sponge Cake use 16 type of material and 16 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is a beautiful cake and looks complicated but it is really very easy. It's a straight forward vanilla sponge cake portioned out in thin layers in 12 pans. I just used foil pans . The whipped chocolate filling and chocolate glaze are also quick and simple. Best of all this cake is so delicious and always a surprise when you make the first cut to reveal all the layers!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make 12 Layer Vanilla Sponge Cake:
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk, at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cup granulated sugar, divided use
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- WHIPPED GANACHE FFILLING
- 1 full recipe Whipped Ganache Filling, recipe added in attachment in recipe direction #11
- CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate, chopped. Chips can also be used
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 dash white sprinkles
Steps to make 12 Layer Vanilla Sponge Cake
- MAKE CAKE LAYERS
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 12 – 9 inch cake pans well with bakers spray. I used foil pans as I don't have 12 cake pans
- Seperate eggs. Put yolks in 1 large bowl and whites in another large bowl. Let stand, covered to come to room temperature, at least 30 minutes
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in bowl, set aside
- Beat egg yolks with buttermilk, 2 cups of the sugar and vanilla until light and increased in volume, 5 to 8 minutes. Beat in reserved flour mixture just until well blended
- With clean, dry beaters, beat egg whites and cream of tarter until foamy and increased in volume
- Gradually add remaing 1/4 cup sugar until glossy firm peaks form
- Add 1/4 of egg white mixture to yolk mixture and fold in. Add remaining whites to yolks in 3 more additions, folding each addition in being careful not to deflate but thoroughly blending in
- Evenly divide batter in the 12 prepared pans. I used a one cup measure to scoop and pour into each pan, tapping pans to level batter
- Bake 4 cakes at a time in preheated oven until light golden, and cake feels dry not sticky. A toothpick will be mostly clean. About 7 to 9 minutes. Cool pans on racks 5 minutes then run a small sharp knife around edges to prevent any sticking
- MAKE FILLING. Whip cold Chocolate Ganache, recipe attached belownnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling
- On a serving plate starting with one cake frost each layer with a thin layer of chocolate ganache, sandwichng each layer. Keep top layer un frosted, and chill cake 2 hours to firm up before glazing.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- Place semi sweet chocolate on large bowl. Heat cream to a simmer, either stove top or in microwave. Pour over chocolate, let sit undisturbed 1 minute to melt chocolte. Whisk until smooth. Let glaze sit at room temperature until it thickens some but is still able to pour
- Glaze cake by spooning glaze over top of cake and letting it slide down sides
- Garnish with sprinkles while glaze is wet to allow to stick. Chill cake to set before cutting.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make 12 Layer Vanilla Sponge Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!