Are you looking for recipe inspiration Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake adalah 16 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake estimated approx 1 hour 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake use 12 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Made it for my aunts birthday and everyone went crazy about it. So yummy!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake:
- Cake part
- 675 grams plain white flour
- 450 grams unrefined golden caster sugar
- 9 eggs
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 different colours of food colouring
- 350 grams butter
- 700 grams icing sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and base line 2 cake tins
- To make the sponge layers you need to split the ingredients into three. Put 125g butter, 225g flour, 150g caster sugar, 3 eggs, 1tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1tsp vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Next you need to split mixture evenly into 2. It's best to do this on scales so you know it's even.
- Put the two halves of batter into seperate bowls then add your chosen colour and mix. Keep adding the colour until you are happy you have the right shade.
- Then pour the batter into the prepared tin and place in the oven for 12-15 min or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a while then turn out to cool. If you leave the sponges to cool upside down they should flatten out into even layers.
- Then repeat from step two twice for the remaining four layers, using the remaining colours.
- To make the buttercream, beat together the butter and icing sugar until pale and fluffy then add the vanulla extract.
- To conatruct the cake take a cake stand or cake board and smear a little of onto it and carefully place the first layer centrally.
- Spread a thin, even layer of buttercream onto the sponge and then carefully place the next layer centrally on top. Repeat with the rest if the layers. We started with red, then orange, yellow, green, blue, purple.
- Finally cover the top and sides of the cake with a thick layer of buttercream using a palette knife.
- Leave the cake to set for abour 1 hour before presenting or serving and ENJOY!!!! ♥♡♥
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!