Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana oatmeal cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana oatmeal cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana oatmeal cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana oatmeal cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana oatmeal cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana oatmeal cake use 12 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I love oatmeal and banana, it's a perfect combo for breakfast.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana oatmeal cake:
- 100 gr all purpose flour
- 100 gr oatmeal
- 4 banana
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml unsweeten milk
- 2 tbsp condense milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 little salt
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter (room tempurature)
- 1 tsp chia seed (optional)
Steps to make Banana oatmeal cake
- Peel off banana, cut into little or use fork to spread it out until well-milled. Pour in honey and lime juice and salt. Mix well.
- Put together flour and oatmeal and chia seed. Mix well. Pour milk and condence milk in. Then break 2 eggs in, butter in, stir well until the mixture becomes consistent.
- Pour the banana mixture into the flour batch. Continue to stir very well. Finally pour everything into baking pan.
- Heat up oven 5mins before at 180*C. Put the pan in and bake at that tempurature in 40mins. When finish baking, cool down and put in fridge overnight. Serve better when it's cold. Enjoy with hot tea!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana oatmeal cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!