Are you looking for recipe inspiration Califlower Rice Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Califlower Rice Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Califlower Rice Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Califlower Rice Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Califlower Rice Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Califlower Rice Pudding use 6 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I thought, Califlower = Rice, Rice Pudding = Desert. So why not make these equal each other. I searched online for a recipe and found one.n(http://runningonrealfood.com/cauliflower-rice-pudding/)nnHowever, I discovered you didn't actually need to simmer it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Califlower Rice Pudding:
- 1 package frozen cauliflower (15 oz) – 125 calories
- 2-3 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 cup cashew milk (unsweetened) – 25 calories
- Dash Nutmeg
- At least 2 packets of artificial sweetener of your choice
- 1/8 teaspoon Xanthan Gum (optional)
Steps to make Califlower Rice Pudding
- Microwave the Cauliflower for about 6 minutes
- Throw Cauliflower in Food Processor and Pulse 3 times. Clean the Sides and Pulse again. Get it to a 'big rice' textures
- Mix the ingredients together, if you have the xanthan gum, you can use it to thicken it up a bit more if you want.
- I would refrigerate for about an hour before serving (perhaps even up to a day).
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Califlower Rice Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!