Are you looking for recipe inspiration Carrot ginger cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Carrot ginger cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Carrot ginger cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Carrot ginger cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Carrot ginger cake estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Carrot ginger cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Carrot ginger cake use 18 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Carrot ginger cake:
- 2 eggs
- 4 carrots
- 1 ginger (as much as you like)
- 2 tbsp grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 250 grams mascarpone cheese
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 tbsp grated lemon or lime peel
- 1 toasted chopped white almonds
Steps to make Carrot ginger cake
- Put 2 whole eggs in the bowl. Finely grate carrots and ginger and mix with eggs. Add melted butter, brown and vanilla sugar and mix it on low speed till sugar is melted. Add all other ingredients and mix it 3-5 min.
- Bake it 30-40 min on 160 deegres.
- While base is baking, prepare cream. In the bowl put mascarpone cheese, sugar, vanilla bean and grated lemon peel. Mix it 5-7 min.
- When base is baked and still warm a little, put cream. Decorate with toasted chopped white almonds. Enjoy 🙂
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Carrot ginger cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!