Are you looking for recipe inspiration Carrot Milk Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Carrot Milk Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Carrot Milk Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Carrot Milk Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Carrot Milk Pudding adalah 2/3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Carrot Milk Pudding estimated approx 20-25 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Carrot Milk Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Carrot Milk Pudding use 11 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#weekorangernrn#rainbowchallenge rnrnI have recreated this recipe from “Yummy Food & Fashion Yummy ” YouTube video
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Carrot Milk Pudding:
- 1 medium size grated Carrot
- 2 cups Milk
- 20-25 broken Cashews Nut
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tsp Agar Agar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- as per taste Salt
- 1-2 pinch Orange food color (optional)
- For decorating:-
- Few chopped almonds, cashews and pistachios
Steps to make Carrot Milk Pudding
- In pot add grated carrot, 2 cups milk, 2 Tbsp cashews nut and bring it to boil. Boil for 5 to 7 mins. Switch off the gas and let it cool down completely.
- Blend this mixture in Mixer Grinder until smooth. Remove from the grinder and sieve this Carrot Mixture into another pot.
- Now add 1/3 cup of sugar, Cornflour, Agar-Agar, Cardamom powder, salt, and food color into it. Mix well and cook on medium flame.
- Cook for 6 to 8 mins until it forms a thick consistency.rnSwitch off the gas and pour this mixture into a square or rectangle glass container. rnGarnish with chopped pistachios, cashews, and almonds.
- Keep in the fridge for 2 hours.rnRemove from fridge and cut into pieces and serve it immediately.
- Or you may refrigerate it in an airtight container for 2 to 3 days.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Carrot Milk Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!