Are you looking for recipe inspiration Choco Almond Milk Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Choco Almond Milk Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Choco Almond Milk Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Choco Almond Milk Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Choco Almond Milk Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Choco Almond Milk Pudding use 7 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#goldenapron3 #week18 #post12 #puzzle_pudding
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Choco Almond Milk Pudding:
- 1 milk layer
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp custard powder mix with Almonds
- 2nd Choco layer
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1/4 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup
Steps to make Choco Almond Milk Pudding
- Take a pan add milk and custard powder. Mix it well. Put it on low flame.
- Keep stirring and let milk get boil. Till it get thicker. Off the flame. Get it into room temperature. Pour it into serving glass.
- Put the glass in the refrigerator for 1/2 hr. So it will get set.
- For second layer after 1/2 hr. Take a pan add water and corn flour. Mix it well. Get it boil on low flame till it get transparent.
- Now add chocolate syrup. Mix it all well and get more thicker on low flame for 1/2 min. Off the flame and get room temperature.
- Now pour chocolate layer on first milk layer. Tap it and put it into refrigerator. For 2 hrs. To get set. Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy chill choco milky pudding.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Choco Almond Milk Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!