Are you looking for recipe inspiration Classic Victoria Sponge Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Classic Victoria Sponge Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Classic Victoria Sponge Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Classic Victoria Sponge Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Classic Victoria Sponge Cake adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Classic Victoria Sponge Cake estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Classic Victoria Sponge Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Classic Victoria Sponge Cake use 13 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Best recipie for Victoria sponge!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Classic Victoria Sponge Cake:
- For the Cake
- 4 large Eggs
- 250 grams Soft Butter (can be salted or unsalted)
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 250 grams Caster Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp Milk
- For the filling
- 100 grams Soft Butter (can be salted or unsalted)
- 140 grams Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essense
- Strawberry/Raspberry Jam
Steps to make Classic Victoria Sponge Cake
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (fan) and line two 7 inch cake tins
- Add the softened butter into a large mixing bowl and with a hand mixer or a spoon, cream until light. Then add the caster sugar and cream them both together until they are fluffy.
- In a separate jug or bowl beat the eggs until they are fully mixed. Then in small amounts slowly add them to the butter and sugar keeping the mixer or spoon moving.
- Once the ingredients have been mixed together, sift in the flour, and mix it well into the other ingredients.
- Next add the vanilla, baking powder and milk. Mixing them in as well.
- Once you are sure the mix has been fully blended together and no lumps are present you can start to spoon the batter evenly into the cake tins.
- Put the tins on the top shelf of your oven and cook for 25-35 minutes
- While they are cooking prepare the butter icing
- Add the soft butter and icing sugar into a mixing bowl and mix by hand or with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Then add vanilla extract to taste and mix again.
- Once the cake has been taken out of the oven and cooled on a wire rack, you can start to spread the icing and jam over the sponges and sandwich them together.
- Dust the cake with a sprinkle of icing sugar and enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Classic Victoria Sponge Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!