Are you looking for recipe inspiration Croissant bread and butter pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Croissant bread and butter pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Croissant bread and butter pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Croissant bread and butter pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Croissant bread and butter pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Croissant bread and butter pudding use 8 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Croissant bread and butter pudding:
- 8 croissants
- 1 Butter- enough to spread on the 8 croissants
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pints warmed milk
- 2 tbsp sultanas
- 1 Nutmeg
Steps to make Croissant bread and butter pudding
- **YOU WILL NEED A PIE DISH**
- Cut the croissants in half, butter them and place the pieces back together again.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the croissants in the pie dish, alternating with the sultanas.
- Beat the eggs, and then mix in the warmed milk and sugar.
- Pour the liquids into the pie dish and let it soak into the croissants for about 5 minutes.
- Grate some nutmeg on top.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Croissant bread and butter pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!