Are you looking for recipe inspiration Deep-Dish Layered Southern Banana Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Deep-Dish Layered Southern Banana Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Deep-Dish Layered Southern Banana Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Deep-Dish Layered Southern Banana Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Deep-Dish Layered Southern Banana Pudding adalah 16 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Deep-Dish Layered Southern Banana Pudding estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Deep-Dish Layered Southern Banana Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Deep-Dish Layered Southern Banana Pudding use 11 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Deep-Dish Layered Southern Banana Pudding:
- 46 Nilla Wafers, divided
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped Planters Pecans
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 packages (3.4 oz. each) Jell-o Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cup cold milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed & divided
- 1 lb (4) bananas, sliced
- 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
Steps to make Deep-Dish Layered Southern Banana Pudding
- heat oven to 350. crush 30 wafers; mix w/next 4 ingredients. spread onto bottom of 15x10x1-inch pan sprayed w/cooking spray. bake 5 min.; stir. bake 3 to 5 min. or until golden brown; cool.
- beat pudding misex and milk w/whisk 2 min. (pudding will be thick.) stir in 1 cup of Cool Whip. layer 1/3 of the crumb mixture and half each of the bananas and pudding in 2-qt. serving bowl; repeat.
- beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl w/mixer until bleaned. gently stir in 1 cup of remaining Cool Whip; spread over top, sealing to edge of bowl. sprinkle w/remaining crumb mixture. refrigerate 3 hours. top each serving w/remaining Cool Whip and whole wafers just before serving.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Deep-Dish Layered Southern Banana Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!