Are you looking for recipe inspiration Easy Chocolate Sponge Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Easy Chocolate Sponge Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Easy Chocolate Sponge Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy Chocolate Sponge Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Easy Chocolate Sponge Cake estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Easy Chocolate Sponge Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Easy Chocolate Sponge Cake use 6 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My first attempt on Chocolate Sponge Cake!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Easy Chocolate Sponge Cake:
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 cup White sugar
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/4 Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 6 Eggs
Steps to make Easy Chocolate Sponge Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift and combine all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt) and set aside.
- Put together all 6 eggs and mix through an electric mixer for 6 minutes or until the mixture is foamy and creamy in color. The secret to this recipe is that, the foamy the mixture, the better.
- Add the vanilla extract in the foamy batter and continue mixing.
- Gradually add the dry mixture into the foamy batter and continue mixing.
- Line your pan with wax paper and pour all the batter.
- Bake for 25-30mins. Remember to check once in a while with a skewer or fork as baking time varies with the size of the cake. Once baked, the skewer should come out clean. You may also opt to underbake a little for a moist cake.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Easy Chocolate Sponge Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!