Are you looking for recipe inspiration Grandma Flora's Spiced Applesauce Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Grandma Flora's Spiced Applesauce Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Grandma Flora's Spiced Applesauce Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Grandma Flora's Spiced Applesauce Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Grandma Flora's Spiced Applesauce Cake adalah 16 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Grandma Flora's Spiced Applesauce Cake estimated approx 10 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Grandma Flora's Spiced Applesauce Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Grandma Flora's Spiced Applesauce Cake use 17 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I've been finding and making several of Grandma Flora's recipes. This is the latest I've come across. Honestly this sounds divine for Autumn weather but I just can't wait. Good food really should be enjoyed everyday!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Grandma Flora's Spiced Applesauce Cake:
- cake batter
- 2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup dark spiced rum(optional)
- finishing touch
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Steps to make Grandma Flora's Spiced Applesauce Cake
- If using optional rum, soak raisins in rum for one hour before using. Otherwise, soak raisins in one cup warm water for for one hour. Drain and set aside.
- Sift all dry ingredients together, including spices, except baking soda. Set aside.
- Add baking soda to applesauce. Mix well and set aside too.
- Cream butter and sugar. Beat for 3 minutes on medium speed mixer. Stop and scrape down sides and bottom at least twice.
- Add eggs, one at a time until each egg is well incorporated.
- Mix in applesauce. This may look broken, it's not.
- On low speed, mix in sifted dry ingredients. Fold in by hand the raisins and nuts.
- Grease and flour a 10 cup Bundt cake pan. Pour in cake batter.
- In a preheated 300°F fahrenheit oven, bake cake for 90 minutes, yes 90 minutes!
- Cool cake. Cover with powdered sugar and serve with fresh whipped cream.
- Recipe by grandma Flora. Steven's most amazing and fabulous grandmother. Passed down to taylor68too.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Grandma Flora's Spiced Applesauce Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!