PT Karyagraha Nusantara
PT Karyagraha Nusantara, we are a company engaged in the Building Management currently require individuals selected to be placed as ELECTRICAL ENGINEERR
- Manage all facility services related to power, cooling and building services.
- Perform and supervise all required plant maintenance tasks, as well as produce all reports and documentation.
- Manage and execute internal corporate and technical policies and procedures.
- Witness testing of all equipment during startup with construction/installation representatives.
- Respond on an as-needed basis to emergencies – such as system failures, fire alarms, etc., 24 x 7, and arrange for backup when not available.
- Implement and enforce corporate safety, health and environmental policies, including activities of outside contractors, to insure no adverse affect on the operation of the facility.
- Manage stock level to ensure spare part min/max levels are met at all times
- Assists in development of capital improvement plan
- Update the maintenance SOP, checklist to increase its applicability.
- At least 3 years of maintenance experience in a High Rise Building.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in MEP Engineering and full time experience in facility maintenance, operations and management field.
- Working Knowledge of Electrical Power Distribution, Dynamic and Static UPS, Diesel Generators, Fire Detection Systems, HVAC, Building Automation Systems.
- Have effective written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to use Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Be available for on-call duty during off-hours
- Domiciled in Jakarta, Indonesia
If you feel this challenging job, please submit a comprehensive resume with contact number, recent photograph and expected salaries to email with subject: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com