Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mango milk pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mango milk pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mango milk pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mango milk pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mango milk pudding estimated approx 15 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mango milk pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mango milk pudding use 8 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mango milk pudding:
- 1/2 litre milk
- 2 mango
- to taste Sugar
- 2 cardamom
- 3 tablespoon corn flour
- 5 almond
- 5 cashew
- 10 curshed pistachios
Steps to make Mango milk pudding
- Fistly make a paste of mango and sugar in a mixer and refrigerate it.
- Now in utensil pour milk add sugar,cornflour, cardamom and crushed cashew and almond.
- Boil all these ingredients on low flame and keep stiring untill consistency of milk become thick.
- .when consistency of milk become thick switch off the flame and let it cool then pour in glass and refrigerate it for 1 hour.then after add mango puree over it which we made earlier and add some crushed pista over mango puree.
- Mango milk pudding is ready to serve
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mango milk pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!