Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mango Muhalabia ( Milk Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mango Muhalabia ( Milk Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mango Muhalabia ( Milk Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mango Muhalabia ( Milk Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mango Muhalabia ( Milk Pudding adalah 1-2 persons. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mango Muhalabia ( Milk Pudding estimated approx 10-15 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mango Muhalabia ( Milk Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mango Muhalabia ( Milk Pudding use 6 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is an arabic dessert with a twist of delicious mangoes which you will absolutely love 😄😃 #Mangomasti
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mango Muhalabia ( Milk Pudding:
- 250 ml Milk
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp of Cornflour
- 2-3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Rose water
- 1 Mango chopped
- Alomnds for garnishing
Steps to make Mango Muhalabia ( Milk Pudding
- In a pan add milk, corn flour and sugar mix all these well.
- Then turn on the flame and cook the mixture on low flame until it thickens for about 5-8 mins.
- Then cook for again 2-3 mins. Then turn off the flame and add the rose water mix well.
- Then add in some of the mango chunks and reserve some for garnishing.Mix well.
- Then pour this mixture in the dessert glasses and let it set in the fridge for about 1-2 hours.
- Then garnish it with chopped almonds and mangoes then again put it in the fridge and set it for 1 hour.
- And your delicious and mouth watering Mango Muhalabia is ready give this recepie a try and..ENJOY…😆
- If you like my recepies plzz follow me…..😃😃😃
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mango Muhalabia ( Milk Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!