Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mango Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mango Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mango Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mango Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mango Pudding adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mango Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mango Pudding use 4 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Easy and refreshing desert. Must try. 🙂
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mango Pudding:
- 4 mango jelly sachet
- 1/2 cup sweetened condesed milk
- 5 diced mango
- 1 liter boiling water
Steps to make Mango Pudding
- add jelly crystals in a large bowl and add water, stir well.
- put 2 and a half diced mango and the sweetened condensed milk in a blender and blend well. you may need to add some milk to help the blender work.
- add mixture to the water when it cools to a warm mixture. stir well for 2 minutes.
- Place in fridge and wait till it is ready (approximately 5 hours), then add the rest of the diced mango on top then serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mango Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!