Are you looking for recipe inspiration Margaret's Pound Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Margaret's Pound Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Margaret's Pound Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Margaret's Pound Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Margaret's Pound Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Margaret's Pound Cake use 9 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I received this recipe from a dear friend about 10 years ago. I've made it many times and have shared the recipe just as many! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Margaret's Pound Cake:
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Shortening
- 2 stick Butter softened
- 3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3 cup Sugar
- 1 dash of salt
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
Steps to make Margaret's Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Cream the butter, shortening and sugar
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition
- Add vanilla extract. ( You can use any extract flavor you like. I've used lemon and almond and they taste great!)
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt and baking powder, mix well
- Alternately with the milk, add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture, and mix well after each addition
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt or tube pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Margaret's Pound Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!