Are you looking for recipe inspiration Nectarine upside-down cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Nectarine upside-down cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Nectarine upside-down cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Nectarine upside-down cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Nectarine upside-down cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Nectarine upside-down cake use 11 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
the finished product :hungry
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Nectarine upside-down cake:
- 10 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 4 cup frozen nectarines, thawed and cut into bite sized pieces. or 4 cups of fresh nectarines cut up
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain greek yoghurt
Steps to make Nectarine upside-down cake
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place 4 tablespoons butter in a 9 inch cake pan and melt in oven. Remove from oven and sprinkle brown sugar over.
- Use paper towels to press as much liquid as possible from nectarines. Arrange fruit in even layer in pan.
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, banking powder, banking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl beat 6 Tbs butter until light and fluffy. Add granulated sugar and beat until well combined.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in vanilla.
- With mixer on low add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with the yoghurt and beat to combine.
- Spread batter over nectarines. Bake until cake is dark golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour 10 mins.
- Run a knife around edge of pan and invert cake onto serving plate.
- Enjoy on its own or with cream.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Nectarine upside-down cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!