Are you looking for recipe inspiration Paneer milk,Khoya kesar custard pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Paneer milk,Khoya kesar custard pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Paneer milk,Khoya kesar custard pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Paneer milk,Khoya kesar custard pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Paneer milk,Khoya kesar custard pudding adalah 6,people.. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Paneer milk,Khoya kesar custard pudding estimated approx 1hour,3hourset.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Paneer milk,Khoya kesar custard pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Paneer milk,Khoya kesar custard pudding use 12 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This dish is prepared for guest in the house for summer chill dessert..topping with dry fruits and dry nuts,fresh grapes..
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Paneer milk,Khoya kesar custard pudding:
- 1 litre Cream fatty milk
- 50grams fresh cow paneer
- 50grams .koya
- 1cup .sugar
- 1/2 tin .milk made
- 3teaspoon .custard powder,
- 3teaspoon china grass
- 1/2 teaspoon .gelatin
- 10 .dry fruits few
- as required .drynuts your choice few
- 8 .fresh grape
- as required .keasr fresh dry leaves few
Steps to make Paneer milk,Khoya kesar custard pudding
- First take a thick kadai pour your full fat milk reduce the quantity come in to the stage in to half. Keep it aside.
- Allow the milk to chill for sometime.
- Then next grade fresh paneer keep it aside.then grade Koya also keep it aside.
- Then pour some milk add custard powder after sometime pour your sugar make a thick rnPaste then add your milk made so.
- Then next step is take your thick milk,panner,Koya(grated) all the grated materials in a mixie or blender blend nicely mix with your custard prepared mixture,finally
- Add your china grass(mixed with warm water)and gelatin (mixed in warm water)add these important two materials to thicken your custard pudding these very important stage of mixing steps…
- And finally do not forget to mix kesar leaves in few milk drops.and add with the custard preparation..
- Then setting take aluminum or glass vessel pour your prepared custard pudding materials before setting in a freezer decorate with dry fruits,dry nuts,fresh grapes,fresh strawberries your choice.The setting will be procceed with minimum 3to 4. HoursrnSuppose you are in iting somebody for lunch you have to prepare one day before…
- Tips:suppose if you ready to prepare only on milk you can carry this way,those who likes fruits pulp mixture with this also a good idea then you drop panner(fresh)and Koya.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Paneer milk,Khoya kesar custard pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!