Are you looking for recipe inspiration Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars adalah 24 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars estimated approx 15 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars use 10 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This was my first recipe to Allthecooks. I was so surprised with all the ones that “liked” the recipe & those that decided to follow my recipes. Then, accidentally I deleted it over the weekend. So….here it is again. Believe me, I have been cooking for a long time. More great recipes will be coming from this cook!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars:
- 2/3 cup softened butter
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 packages chocolate chips
Steps to make Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars
- These are very basic ingredients that every cook usually has on hand. Put these together and you have a scrumptious dessert.
- In large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs, preferably one at a time; beating well after each addition. Add vanilla.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt gradually to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Spread into greased 13×9 baking pan. Bake 45-50 minutes. 350° for light colored pans, 325° for glass or dark colored pans.
- TA-DA…..a fun dessert with 2 fantastic ingredients….chocolate and peanut butter. Enjoy! A simple powdered sugar glaze makes them look a bit fancy! Promise I won't delete this one!!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Peanut Butter/Chocolate Chip Cake Bars which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!