Are you looking for recipe inspiration Pink Panther Birthday Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Pink Panther Birthday Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Pink Panther Birthday Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pink Panther Birthday Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pink Panther Birthday Cake adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Pink Panther Birthday Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Pink Panther Birthday Cake use 10 type of material and 13 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My son loves Pink Panther and had requested this for his birthday
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Pink Panther Birthday Cake:
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 150 grams Caster Sugar
- 150 grams Unsalted Butter
- 3 eggs
- 180 grams Icing Sugar
- 90 grams unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp Strawberry Jam
- 1 kg white fondant icing
- vanilla extract
- 1 red/yellow/black writing icing
Steps to make Pink Panther Birthday Cake
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Mix 150g of softened butter with the caster Sugar until combined. Whisk the eggs and gradually mix in also.
- Sift the flour slowly into the mixture and mix until there are no lumps.
- Grease 2 cake tins and pour mixture evenly into both.
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins or until the top is springy and light golden brown.
- Leave to cool completely on a rack.
- For the buttercream filling, mix the 90g of butter and gradually add the sifted icing sugar and a little vanilla extract until it is a spreadable consistency
- Level off the cakes if needed and spread the jam on the bottom of one cake and the buttercream on the other. Sandwich together.
- For the decoration, Roll out the white fondant icing so it is big enough to cover cake. Spread a little jam over the sides and top of cake. Place the icing over and Smooth out any bumps.
- Separate the leftover icing into two pieces and add small amounts of the red food gel until you get the desired shade of pink. One piece. needs to be darker than the other
- I printed a picture from the Internet and cut out each piece of the face and used as a template to cut the icing.
- Once all pieces are cut add them to the top of cake, making sure to follow the picture.
- Use the yellow, red, and black writing icing to make the eyes, nose and eyebrows etc.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Pink Panther Birthday Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!