Are you looking for recipe inspiration Quick Pound Cake Dessert ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Quick Pound Cake Dessert What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Quick Pound Cake Dessert, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Quick Pound Cake Dessert delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Quick Pound Cake Dessert adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Quick Pound Cake Dessert estimated approx 15 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Quick Pound Cake Dessert home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Quick Pound Cake Dessert use 5 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I made this super quick today for Father's Day and it was delicious!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Quick Pound Cake Dessert:
- 1 Pre-made pound cake
- 8 oz Cool whip
- 1 can Crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tbsp Raspberry jello (just the powder) or any flavor you like
- Strawberries and blueberries
Steps to make Quick Pound Cake Dessert
- Cut pound cake into layers- I did 4 layers
- Mix jello powder into cool whip until well combined. Fold in the DRAINED crushed pineapple
- Spread a layer of cool whip mixture on first layer, then top with strawberries and blueberries. Add your next layer of pound cake/cool whip mixture/berries, etc until you are all done.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Quick Pound Cake Dessert which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!