Are you looking for recipe inspiration Quinoa Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Quinoa Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Quinoa Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Quinoa Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Quinoa Pudding adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Quinoa Pudding estimated approx 5 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Quinoa Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Quinoa Pudding use 10 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Quinoa Pudding:
- 2 Bananas, ripe
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp White Sugar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Quinoa
- 1 Salt, to Taste
- 1/2 tbsp Butter
- 2 cup Milk
Steps to make Quinoa Pudding
- Rinse and drain quinoa thoroughly
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes. Reminder from heat.
- Blend together milk, bananas, sugar, honey, and salt.
- Pour the milk mixture into the saucepan with the quinoa.
- Place pan on medium heat. Cook and stir, 5 to 10 minutes, until smooth.
- Remove from heart. Stir in the butter, vanilla, and cinnamon and serve warm.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Quinoa Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!