Are you looking for recipe inspiration Rice Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Rice Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Rice Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rice Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Rice Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Rice Pudding use 6 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Rice Pudding:
- 2 1/2 cups (600 ml) whole milk
- 1/3 cup (66 grams) uncooked short grain white rice
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Steps to make Rice Pudding
- In a medium-sized, heavy-bottomed saucepan, bring the milk, rice and salt to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until the rice is tender, about 20-25 minutes. Stir frequently to prevent the rice from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together egg and brown sugar until well mixed. Add a half cup of the hot rice mixture to the egg mixture, a tablespoon at a time, vigorously whisking to incorporate.
- Add egg mixture back into the saucepan of rice and milk and stir, on low heat, for 5 to 10 minutes, until thickened, or about 160°F (71°C). Be careful not to have the mixture come to a boil at this point or it will curdle. Stir in the vanilla
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Rice Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!