Are you looking for recipe inspiration Rose Milk Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Rose Milk Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Rose Milk Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rose Milk Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Rose Milk Pudding adalah 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Rose Milk Pudding estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Rose Milk Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Rose Milk Pudding use 7 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#bcam2021rnAn easy to make pudding for the sweet tooth with the goodness of milk flavoured with rose.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Rose Milk Pudding:
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 tbsp agar agar powder
- 1/4 cup water
- as required Pistachios for garnish
- as required Rose petals for garnish
Steps to make Rose Milk Pudding
- In a bowl,mix corn starch and agar agar powder with water and keep aside.
- Heat milk in a pan.Add the sugar. Keep stirring until the sugar dissolves and bring to a boil.
- Now mix the corn starch and agar agar mixture to the milk and keep stirring continuously to avoid any lumps. Continue to do this until the milk slightly thickens.
- Now add the rose syrup to the milk mixture and mix well.Pour the prepared mixture in moulds of your choice and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Once set, demould, garnish with chopped pistachios and rose petals.Serve chilled.Rose Milk Pudding is ready.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Rose Milk Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!