Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sakura Chiffon Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sakura Chiffon Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sakura Chiffon Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sakura Chiffon Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sakura Chiffon Cake adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sakura Chiffon Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sakura Chiffon Cake use 8 type of material and 15 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Hey, Spring has come!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sakura Chiffon Cake:
- 7 Egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 4 Egg yolks
- 60 g granulated sugar
- 75 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 130 ml Sakura Cha
- 140 g cake flour
Steps to make Sakura Chiffon Cake
- Preparation: Preheat oven to 170 C(340 F). Sift the cake flour. Egg yolk should be at room temperature. Dry all baking tools. Measure all ingredients before starting.
- Swish the cherry blossom in water to remove the salt, then put blossoms in the cup, pour water over it.We need 130 ml Sakura Cha for this cake.
- Remove the blossoms and place blossoms in the bottom of a chiffon cake pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites and a pinch of salt with a electric mixer on high speed until it forms a dense foam. Add sugar and beat on slow-medium speed until it forms stiff peaks.
- In a large bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and light colored in a double boiler.
- Add olive oil gradually into the egg yolk mixture. Stirring continually and gently.
- Pour the sakura flavored warm water gradually into the yolk mixture, stirring continually to emulsify.
- Add a half of the flour into the yolk mixture and mix well. Add the rest of the flour and mix with a whisk until it's smooth.
- Fold 1/3 of the meringue into the yolk mixture with a whisk. Fold the remaining meringue into yolk mixture with a whisk.
- Pour the batter into the ungreased pan. Lift and drop the pan on the counter to pop the air bubbles.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, invert the cake onto a neck of wine bottle (I used a shochu bottle though.) at least 2 hours.
- Gently run the knife along the pan to remove the cake.
- Serve plain or with whipped cream!
- It's smooth and soft!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sakura Chiffon Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!