Are you looking for recipe inspiration SEMOLINA ROSE MILK PUDDING/MAHALABIA ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas SEMOLINA ROSE MILK PUDDING/MAHALABIA What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of SEMOLINA ROSE MILK PUDDING/MAHALABIA, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare SEMOLINA ROSE MILK PUDDING/MAHALABIA delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make SEMOLINA ROSE MILK PUDDING/MAHALABIA adalah 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook SEMOLINA ROSE MILK PUDDING/MAHALABIA estimated approx 20 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it SEMOLINA ROSE MILK PUDDING/MAHALABIA home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make SEMOLINA ROSE MILK PUDDING/MAHALABIA use 10 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#bcam2020 #cookforacause Sharing this pink middle eastern pudding recipe for the Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I feel everyone should know about it. It is known as the second leading cause of death in women, so it is very important that you keep yourself aware about it's symptoms and facts. A women should visit a Doctor if she finds any type of pain or lump in breast. Be aware and Be safe
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make SEMOLINA ROSE MILK PUDDING/MAHALABIA:
- 11/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cream
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Roasted Semolina(powdered)
- 1 tsp Rose Essence
- 2 tbsp Roohafja/Rose Syrup
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- as required Few Crush Cashews
- As needed Rose Petals
Steps to make SEMOLINA ROSE MILK PUDDING/MAHALABIA
- Mix Milk, cream and sugar. Heat and boil until sugar dissolves. Add powdered semolina and keep stirring. Switch off when thick in consistency. Add rose essence. When a little cool pour in serving glass and refrigerate.
- In another pan mix Rose syrup, water and cornstarch. Heat add keep stirring until thick and glossy.
- When the semolina pudding is set, top it with rose syrup and refrigerate for two hours or overnight. Garnish with crushed cashew and rose petals. Serve chilled.
- NOTE: You can add corn starch or rice flour instead of semolina.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make SEMOLINA ROSE MILK PUDDING/MAHALABIA which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!