Are you looking for recipe inspiration Simple Crunchy-Top Blueberry Cake or Muffins ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Simple Crunchy-Top Blueberry Cake or Muffins What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Simple Crunchy-Top Blueberry Cake or Muffins, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Simple Crunchy-Top Blueberry Cake or Muffins delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Simple Crunchy-Top Blueberry Cake or Muffins adalah 9 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Simple Crunchy-Top Blueberry Cake or Muffins estimated approx 10 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Simple Crunchy-Top Blueberry Cake or Muffins home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Simple Crunchy-Top Blueberry Cake or Muffins use 12 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Was looking for an easy crunchy-top cake/muffin recipe that wasn't loaded with so much butter and sugar and came up with this! Just the right amount of sweetness and crunch!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Simple Crunchy-Top Blueberry Cake or Muffins:
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 dash cinnamon (1/8 tsp)
- 3/4 tsp butter or margarine, melted
- 4 tbsp butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar or sweetener
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
Steps to make Simple Crunchy-Top Blueberry Cake or Muffins
- Prepare the topping – In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter and mix. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8″X8″ baking pan with parchment paper or grease and flour.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer for 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until blended.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add a third of flour mixture to egg mixture and beat until JUST blended.
- Add half of milk and beat until JUST blended. Continue alternating flour mixture and milk until both are incorporated into batter.
- Using a wooden spoon, gently fold in blueberries.
- Spread batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle topping evenly over batter.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in centre of cake comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes then cut and enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Simple Crunchy-Top Blueberry Cake or Muffins which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!