Are you looking for recipe inspiration Simply Vanilla Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Simply Vanilla Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Simply Vanilla Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Simply Vanilla Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Simply Vanilla Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Simply Vanilla Cake use 8 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Simply Vanilla Cake:
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup superfine sugar(can be found in baking isle at grocery store )
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
Steps to make Simply Vanilla Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease the sides and bottoms of two 9-inch round cake pans. Line the bottoms with parchment paper that is also greased on top.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer , beat the sugar, eggs and vanilla together until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the flour, baking powder, milk and oil and beat for 1 minute until the batter is smooth and creamy.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pans.
- Bake in oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until the tops are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Loosen the sides of the cake from the pan with a knife, then turn out onto a rack and peel off the paper. Let cool completely before frosting with your frosting of choice.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Simply Vanilla Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!