Are you looking for recipe inspiration Southern Banana Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Southern Banana Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Southern Banana Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Southern Banana Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Southern Banana Pudding adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Southern Banana Pudding estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Southern Banana Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Southern Banana Pudding use 8 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Southern Banana Pudding:
- 1 packages (4 serving size) Jell-o vanilla or banana cream flavor cook & serve pudding & pie filling (NOT instant)
- 2 1/2 cup milk
- 2 egg yolks, well beaten
- 30 to 35 vanilla wafers
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 egg whites
- 1 dash salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
Steps to make Southern Banana Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir pudding mix into milk in medium saucepan.
- Add egg yolks.
- Stirring constantly, cook on medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Arrange layer of cookies on bottom and up sides of 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Add layer of banana slices; top with 1/3 of the pudding. Repeat layers twice, ending with the pudding.
- Beat egg whites and salt in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon meringue mixture lightly onto pudding, spreading to edge of dish to seal.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until meringue is lightly browned.
- Serve warm or refrigerate until ready to serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Southern Banana Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!