Are you looking for recipe inspiration Stovetop Rice Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Stovetop Rice Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Stovetop Rice Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stovetop Rice Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stovetop Rice Pudding adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Stovetop Rice Pudding estimated approx 1 hour 15 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Stovetop Rice Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Stovetop Rice Pudding use 7 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Stovetop Rice Pudding:
- 2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup medium-grain rice
- 2 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 1/2 cup half-n-half
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Stovetop Rice Pudding
- Bring water to a boil in a large, heavy saucepan. Stir in the salt and rice. Cover and simmer over low heat, stirring once or twice, until the water is almost fully absorbed, 15-20 minutes.
- Add milk, cream and sugar. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to maintain a low simmer.
- Cook, uncovered, and stirring frequently until mixture starts to thicken, about 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and continue to cook, stirring every few minutes to prevent scorching, until spoon is just able to stand up in the pudding (~ 15 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla. Cool and serve chilled or at room temperature. To store, press plastic wrap directly on surface and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Stovetop Rice Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!