Are you looking for recipe inspiration Strawberry Cup cakes ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Strawberry Cup cakes What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Strawberry Cup cakes, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Strawberry Cup cakes delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Strawberry Cup cakes adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Strawberry Cup cakes estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Strawberry Cup cakes home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Strawberry Cup cakes use 18 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Trying something new & different.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Strawberry Cup cakes:
- the cup cakes
- 200 grams self raising flour
- 1 tsp table salt
- 60 ml half fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125 grams Butter or margarine
- 225 grams caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- the puree
- 50 grams strawberries
- 5 grams Sugar i used truvia fine sugar 0 calories
- 5 ml lemon juice
- butter cream
- 125 grams butter or margarine
- 300 grams icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp milk
Steps to make Strawberry Cup cakes
- Pre heat oven to 180°
- Weigh out all the ingredients to save time.
- In a bowl add the flour & salt & mix together
- In another bowl put the strawberries in and puree with a hand blender then mix in coconut milk, lemon juice, truvia & vanilla extract
- Cream the butter & sugar until light & fluffy
- Gradually mix in the egg & whites
- Add half of the flour mix then add the milk mixture then mix until blend. Add the rest of the flour & mix in.
- Spoon into cases..about just over half full…I made smaller ones so made 44.
- Pop in the oven. If making small ones these will take 10 minutes. If making larger ones they will take longer so keep eye on them.
- When cooked put on wire rack to cool.
- Beat the butter with a whisk until soft. Gradually beat in icing sugar & vanilla. If too thick add the milk. If too runny add more icing. When its the right consistency put in icing bag & pipe onto cup cakes you may not need to add the milk . mine was too thin so added extra 200g icing sugar.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Strawberry Cup cakes which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!