Are you looking for recipe inspiration “Sunny-Side Up Egg” Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas “Sunny-Side Up Egg” Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of “Sunny-Side Up Egg” Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare “Sunny-Side Up Egg” Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make “Sunny-Side Up Egg” Cake adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook “Sunny-Side Up Egg” Cake estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it “Sunny-Side Up Egg” Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make “Sunny-Side Up Egg” Cake use 17 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Oil makes this cake extra soft
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make “Sunny-Side Up Egg” Cake:
- Citrus Cake
- 130 grams granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 envelope vanilla sugar (about 5g)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 150 grams plain flour
- 1 envelope baking powder (about 10g)
- 100 ml milk
- 100 ml flavorless oil
- “Egg White” Cream
- 1 envelope lemon or vanilla pudding mix (the kind you have to cook)
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 100 ml sweetened heavy cream
- 350 ml milk
- “Egg Yolk”
- 6 small peaches or apricots
Steps to make “Sunny-Side Up Egg” Cake
- For the cake: whisk eggs and both types of sugar until pale and frothy. Whisk in milk and oil. Stir in baking powder and flour until just combined. Bake in a 30×45 cm cake pan in a 180°C oven for 20 min or until golden around the edges. Cake may appear undercooked because it is so soft, but avoid overbaking it
- For the cream: combine pudding mix, sugar, heavy cream and 50 ml of milk. Stir until no lumps remain. Next, bring the remaining milk (300 ml) to the boil, add the pudding mixture and cook for 5-10 min over a low heat or until thickened (stir continously). Let cool for a few minutes then spread over the cake
- For the decoration: peel your fruit and cut in half vertically, so you'll be left with a middle bit with the stone and two half moon slices (for each peach). Round the edges with a knife to resemble the yolk. Put on top of your cake (pudding should be slightly warm but not liquid anymore). Serve cold, enjoy 🙂
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make “Sunny-Side Up Egg” Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!