Are you looking for recipe inspiration Vanilla Cake Roll ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Vanilla Cake Roll What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Vanilla Cake Roll, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vanilla Cake Roll delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Vanilla Cake Roll adalah 16 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Vanilla Cake Roll estimated approx 40 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Vanilla Cake Roll home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Vanilla Cake Roll use 21 type of material and 15 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This cake roll looks a lot more difficult then it is. The cake is a simple sponge cake that rolls really easily. Once you make one it's surprising how quick it is to put together a festive, delicious cake roll!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Vanilla Cake Roll:
- VANILLA CAKE
- 6 large eggs, seperated
- 1/2 tsp cream of tarter
- 1/4 cup buttermilk, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided use
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup cake flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- confectioners sugar for dusting
- STRAWBERRY CREAM FILLING
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup good quality strawberry preserves
- 3 tbsp confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- drops of red food color, optional
- VANILLA BUTTER CREAM FROSTING
- 1 recipe Creamy Vanilla Cream Frosting, recipe attached in direction step #15
- 1/4 cup sprinkles, I used red, white and blue this time. Any color for any occasion is great
- fresh strawberries and blueberries
Steps to make Vanilla Cake Roll
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 15 ×10 by 1 inch jelly roll pan with non stick spray. Line pan with parchment paper and spray paper with non stick spray
- Have egg whites in one large bowl and egg yolks in another large bowl and have them at room temperature
- Whisk flour. baking powder and salt in a bowl, set aside
- Beat egg yolks and buttermilk until light in color and increased in volume. Beat in 1 cup of the sugar and vanilla until well mixed
- Stir in flour mixture. Making sure it's mixed well but don't overmix
- With clean and dry beaters beat egg whites and cream of tarter until soft peaks form, slowly add remaing 1/2 cup sugar and beat until glossy peaks form
- Fold 1/4 of egg whites into egg yolk mixture then fold in remaining in 3 more additions.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.Bake 16 to 18 minutes until golden and not sticky to touch and it springs back when touched
- Cool 5 minutes on rack in pan. Run a knife around edges of cake to unstick any edges if cake
- After cake cools 5 minutes invert onto confectioners sugar dusted kitchen towel. Carefully peel off parchment paper
- Roll cake up in towel, into a roll. Cool in towel on rack
- MAKE FILLING
- Beat cream until soft peaks form, add strawberry jan, confectioner's sugar and vanilla and beat until stiff peaks form. Add drops of food color now if you want a darker pink color.
- Unroll cooled cake and spread strawberry cream over cake
- Roll cake up, using towel as a guide to tightly roll. Place seam side down on pan and frost withe Creamy Buttcream Frosting recipe attached below, and decorate with sprinkles, strawberries and blueberries. Cake should be stored in refigeratornnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Vanilla Cake Roll which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!