Are you looking for recipe inspiration Vickys 'Free-From' Victoria Sponge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Vickys 'Free-From' Victoria Sponge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Vickys 'Free-From' Victoria Sponge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vickys 'Free-From' Victoria Sponge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Vickys 'Free-From' Victoria Sponge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Vickys 'Free-From' Victoria Sponge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF estimated approx 40 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Vickys 'Free-From' Victoria Sponge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Vickys 'Free-From' Victoria Sponge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF use 15 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Just a very basic, everyday free-from cake recipe, easy to adapt to other flavourings. I used 7″ tins in the main picture but on hindsight I should have used slightly smaller ones so I've instructed the use of 6″ tins with their cooking time. If you double the ingredients you could use 7″ or 8″ tins instead for achieving thicker cake layers, just add an extra 15 minutes or so onto the baking time. Or use 4 x 7″ tins to construct a gateux-styled 4 layered cake
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Vickys 'Free-From' Victoria Sponge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- 280 grams plain / gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum if using a gluten-free flour blend
- 170 grams granulated sugar
- 280 ml light coconut milk / milk of choice
- 120 ml olive oil
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda / bicarb
- Jam & Buttercream Filling
- 60 grams softened Stork margarine (the gold foil block is DF & SF but use any marg of choice)
- 160 grams icing / powdered sugar plus extra for dusting
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp strawberry jam (room temperature)
Steps to make Vickys 'Free-From' Victoria Sponge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and grease & line 2 x 6″ round cake tins
- Sift the flour, baking powder and xanthan gum into a bowl. If using gluten-free flour I suggest either of my blends belownnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338133-vickys-gluten-free-baking-powdernhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333165-vickys-gluten-allergy-free-flour-cake-flour-mixnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338049-vickys-gluten-free-flour-mix-4-cakes-cookies
- Mix the sugar with the wet ingredients in another bowl. When well combined stir in the baking soda
- Whisk the liquid mixture gradually into the flour until you have a smooth batter. If using gluten-free flour, let the mixture sit for 10 minutes then add enough extra milk to loosen the batter to a thick pouring consistency around 30 – 60 mls / an eighth – a quarter cup
- Divide evenly between the 2 tins
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes until golden, risen and the cake has pulled away from the sides of the tin
- Let cool in the tin for 5 minutes before releasing and cooling fully on a wire rack
- Once cooled, make the filling by beating the margarine until smooth then mixing in the icing sugar and vanilla
- Spread the jam over the top of the base cake, then smooth the buttercream filling over the top of the jam
- Place the other cake layer on top and dust with some extra sieved icing sugar to decorate
- You can change the vanilla for any other flavouring of choice – almond, strawberry, lemon, coffee, rum….. To make chocolate cake, exchange 4 tablespoons of flour for cocoa powder
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Vickys 'Free-From' Victoria Sponge Cake, GF DF EF SF NF which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!