Are you looking for recipe inspiration Warm Chocolate Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Warm Chocolate Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Warm Chocolate Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Warm Chocolate Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Warm Chocolate Pudding adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Warm Chocolate Pudding estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Warm Chocolate Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Warm Chocolate Pudding use 7 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Warm Chocolate Pudding:
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/4 cup milk, nonfat or low-fat, divided
- 2/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 tsp salt (1/8 tsp only)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Warm Chocolate Pudding
- Lightly beat egg with a fork in a medium bowl.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups milk, 1/3 cups sugar, cocoa and cornstarch in a medium bowl. Whisk in the remaining 3/4 cup milk until blended. Whisk the simmering milk mixture into the cocoa mixture. Pour the mixture back into the pan and bring to a simmer over medium heat, whisking constantly, until thickened and glossy, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk about 1 cup of the hot cocoa mixture into the beaten egg. Return the egg mixture to the pan and cook over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, until steaming and thickened, about 2 minutes. (Do not boil.) Whisk in vanilla. Serve warm.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Warm Chocolate Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!