Are you looking for recipe inspiration Yorkshire pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Yorkshire pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Yorkshire pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Yorkshire pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Yorkshire pudding adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Yorkshire pudding estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Yorkshire pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Yorkshire pudding use 4 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Yorkshire pudding:
- 60 grams Plain flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/4 pints Milk
Steps to make Yorkshire pudding
- Preheat the oven to max temperature. Sieve flour into a medium bowl with a pinch of salt
- Whisk in 2 eggs
- Whisk in the milk
- Place a small amount of vegetable fat in each section of a Yorkshire pudding tin
- Place in the oven and wait till it's smoking hot
- Remove the tin from the oven and divide the mixture between the 12 sections
- Reduce the oven temperature to 180 and place in the centre of the oven and cook for about 20 minutes
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Yorkshire pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!