Are you looking for recipe inspiration Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting adalah 20 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting use 17 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
You can use regular flour cup for cup, but take out the xanthum gum.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthum gum
- 2 1/2 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- 2 cup zucchini, unpeeled & shredded
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cup powdered sugar
Steps to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9×13 cake pan.
- Beat sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, salt, & xanthum gum in large bowl with mixer until well blended. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour until well blended. Stir in zucchini. Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- For frosting, beat margarine, cream cheese, & vanilla until smooth. With mixer on low, gradually add powdered sugar until well blended. Spread on cooled cake. Sprinkle with walnuts, if desired.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!